A Minute with EPNS — Week #59
The EPNS team has been working a lot behind the scenes in the past week and a lot of achievements have been recorded.
Below are what was achieved in the past week:
- Development: Verification and validation of Push Nodes in the development and testing environments is now complete! In preparation for Mainnet, we’re moving into dry-runs.
- Development: Browser extension QA passed! Ready for v2 launch !!
- Development: Mobile app Staging migrated to Kovan.
- Development: The QA for Proof of Humanity and the CVI channels has been completed. PRODUCTION READY!
- Weekly Reads: A lot of awesome things achieved in November — Monthly Block
- Featured:Harsh in conversation with the Co-founder of Harmony, Stephen during EthLisbon 2021. Featured in CNBC-TV18’s The Cryptocurrency Podcast
- Partnerships: From Grantee to Grantor! EPNS partnering with Gitcoin Grants Round 12
- Governance: Snapshot voting enabled for PUSH and UNI-LP stakers! Congratulations @onbyt_crypto , this week’s ROCKSTAR Winner was chosen via Governance. Don’t miss your chance to vote on the Week#32 ROCKSTAR Nominations proposal on Snapshot! Cast your vote now!
- Conferences: EPNS at DCentral Miami Conference! Harsh part of a panel discussion on “DeFi & NFT Analytics”
- Community: Hosted our Friday Push #4. Missed the Community Call last week? Check out the Community Call #3 Recap.