CREATOR MAINNET : CREATING A BEP-777 SMART CONTRACT
Following the recent launch of the creator platforms Mainnet, you can now create your own smart contract in some easy steps. Here’s how you can create A BEP-1155 smart contract using creators mainnet.
How to Create a BEP-777 Smart Contract
- Begin by visiting https://ncsc.creatorchain.network/ and you can see the window below just like this:
2. At the top right corner, you will click on the “connect wallet” option.
Creator currently supports metamask users so be careful to switch your network to BSC just like this👇
3. Fill in your Email address as requested in the popup window just like this below👇👇
4. Go to the left menu then choose Smart Contract/BSC/BEP-77.
5.You are now officially constructing your own token by first selecting whether it is mintable or not.
There is an optional tickbox for the mint extension on top of the box. A mintable token is one with a non-fixed total supply that allows token issuers to “mint” more tokens at any time.
N.B Fill in the required information to create your own token which under “mint” extension tickbox
- Token Name: Used to define the token’s name, which other contracts and applications can identify
- Token Symbol: This is the symbol which you would like to identify your token. It should be simple and also signature characters that are easy to remember (example ETH, BTC, BAT, etc.).
- Initial Supply: The number of tokens created when this contract is deployed. The total amount of tokens to be generated.
- Supply cap: This token’s supply will grow until the cap is reached. After that, no more tokens can be minted
You should calculate mint extension extremely carefully cause token’s depreciation will depend on this.
6. Submit all the information provided after verifying they're all correct. Information provided cant be changeed.
7. Confirm transaction fee on Metamask as your token deploys
8. Click the “Add SVE to Metamask” button so that the token you just created will show up in your wallet.
9. Click the “View on explorer” button to view the transaction hash details of the newly created smart contract.
10. Click “Verify & Publish” to verify and enable your token. A small pop-up will appear on the top right corner show that your token is verified successfully.
Check your mailbox of the email address used to sign up in step #3 to check confirmation email from Creator as below:
Find out more about Creator on our official website and social channels