EPNS APRIL RECAP.
Over a year ago, The Ethereum Push Notification Service Project was launched, and fast forward to April 2021, the journey towards bringing Web3 notifications to the Ethereum ecosystem has taken great momentum Here are a couple of achievements for the month of April.
Below is a list of the achievements for April 2021
- Token Generation Event
- EPNS $PUSH listing & Rewards Program
- Gratitude Drop & ROCKSTARS of EPNS
- Pilot Program Updates
In addition to the achievements, the EPNS team also published an official roadmap for the year 2021.
Here is what to expect:
- Protocol improvements and new features
- Tooling for the developers community
- New functionalities for the dApp, Mobile App, and a Browser Extension.
- Showrunners new capabilities
The EPNS team has been on to a lot and while they have a lot of frontline achievements, they also have been doing a lot behind the scenes ad this article will give a sneak peek of what has been happening behind scenes.
The EPNS Team has been working on a channel for Uniswap with the aim of overhauling how governance ideas are communicated to all participants.
Now, users will receive a notification directly to their wallet when a new proposal is introduced or changed via this channel.
Alpha Homora’s EPNS implementation is initially based on notifying users of upcoming leveraged place liquidations. Users will be able to respond quickly and avoid losing their properties as a result of this.
The incorporation of .crypto domains into EPNS products was announced late last month, and it became a reality this month. Users may now use their own .crypto domain name to replace long wallet addresses.
Aside from the Pilot Program Collaborations, the team has seen an exponential increase in users subscribing to their platforms and using our product this month. This has also assisted in identifying certain areas for improvement, which the development team will be diligently addressing in order to ensure the creation of a suitable infrastructure that is solid and scalable to accommodate all positive things to come.
- With Polygon to scale #Web3Notifs on Polygon’s Layer-2.
- With Mask.io to help further bridge the Web2 to Web3 gap.
- With Unstoppable Domains so you can enjoy your #Web3Notifs on your .crypto domain.
- With Alpha Homora to continue innovating in DeFi with EPNS.
- With Frontier to bring them #Web3Notifs and possibly provide PUSH notifications to the Frontier Wallet in the future.
- With Pool Together to continue creating Win-Win situations for users of Pool Together and EPNS.
- With Biconomy — Pushing Web3 infrastructure to the next level.
- Advisory Announcement: We’re super excited to announce that Gitcoin Kernel has joined the EPNS advisory board!
- Community NFT Drop: Congratulations to our first Community #ROCKSTAR EPNS NFT 🎨 winner but we are just getting started, to win one yourself along with 2400 $PUSH, check out how to be a #ROCKSTAR.
- Featured by: Interviewed by BeInCrypto, Clubhouse by Crypto Club India featuring DeFi Dad, Pareen (WazirX), Live interview in Hindi with Crypto Kanoon. The Wolf Den Newsletter — Review of EPNS, The Defiant — First Look, Unstoppable Domain Podcast- Push Notifications on Blockchain!!
- Blog posts: Make sure to go over our Liquidity Rewards Program article. Read the Recap of our Journey. Take a look at our awesome First NFT Collection from EPNS, and learn how to be part of the #Rockstars of EPNS.
- AMAs: Polkastarter and WazirX. Also the EPNS Telegram Quiz Contest.
EPNS Whitelist for Polkastarter is now OPEN!
The whitelist process for our April 13 IDO on Polkastarter
About Ethereum Push Notification Service (EPNS)
EPNS is a decentralized notification protocol that enables users (wallet addresses) to receive notifications. Using the protocol, any dApp, service or smart contract can send notifications to users in a platform-agnostic fashion (mobile, tablet, web, user wallets, etc).