Ethereum Push Notification services June 2021 Recap
The First quarter of June 2021 was a remarkable period for the Ethereum Push Notification Service team and the month of June came and went with its own remarkable achievements. This article will be showing some highlights of the achievements of the team in June 2021
Collaborations: The Team Collaborated with the Following projects to all users use the notification service
- Alpha Homora
- EPNS Browser Extension v1.0
This extension allows users of blockchain platforms and wallets to get notified from the decentralized web.
- Great News for Devs!
The team released two other tools for the development community:
- Showrunners Framework & Backend SDK Beta v1.0: Together with this tool the team also released sample apps and documentation aiming to help the developers get started with implementations.
- Status update for protocol v1: This is where planning meets learning!
The team finished everything they planned for the EPNS protocol as per their roadmap, and working on the Pilot Program Collaborations led them to make important improvements to their protocol to ensure their readiness to fulfill current and future needs.
- Protocol Settings
- Indirect Subscribe
- Delegation of Channel Controls
- Verified Badges
Read the Protocol Features Update Section for more info on this
EPNS Community Incentives
Over $4M Total Value Locked in, and over 600,000 $PUSH have already been handed out in rewards!
The ROCKSTARS Community NFT program keeps growing. A lot of creativity and contributions made by the participants have been explored and made all ROCKSTARS being true ambassadors of EPNS in social channels, and spreading the word with other teams.
- Announcementnt in Messari Hub.
- Listings: PUSH listed in MEXC in the Innovation zone.
- EPNS collaborating with Aave to bring Push Notifications to Aave users.
- Rockstar of Ethereum latest episodes with Sandeep Nailwal and Mariano Conti are live!
- Featured by: BanklessFR, Superpumped with Tanmay Bhat and Akshay BD, TheDailyWei by Anthony Sassano, YourStory as one of the blockchain startups of 2021. Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor mentions EPNS. Harsh was invited to join The Good Time Show in Clubhouse. Harsh shared his view on India Crypto craze in Open The Magazine.
- Richa was featured in WazirX’s Humans of Crypto and on the Arab EmTech & Startups Conference.
- AMA: AMA session with Coin Crunch India.\
EPNS is a decentralized notification protocol that enables users (wallet addresses) to receive notifications. Using the protocol, any dApp, service or smart contract can send notifications to users in a platform-agnostic fashion (mobile, tablet, web, user wallets, etc).