Ethereum Push Notification Services Partners with Open leverage to decentralize PUSH Notifications
WHO IS OPENLEVERAGE?
Open Leverage is a permissionless margin trading protocol that enables long or short trades on any pair on DEXs, and staking any token to yield.
With Open Leverage, Users can enjoy the following privileges:
- Anyone can create lending pools for any trading pair available on a DEX, with default interest rate and risk parameters, which the community can change via the governance process.
- Lenders can earn higher yields by depositing assets into the lending pools, earning interest from borrowed assets, receiving OLE rewards, or receiving rewards by re-staking LToken to join other projects’ reward programs.
- Traders can borrow and trade with leverage with a one-click transaction.
- Projects can integrate with the OpenLeverage to facilitate leverage trading on specific trading pairs by integrating LToken.
- Liquidators can trigger liquidations to earn rewards based on gas prices if the trade’s collateral ratio falls below the market limit.
ABOUT THIS PARTNERSHIP
Ethereum Pish Notification Services has announced the start of a successful relationship with OpenLeverage, thanks to OpenLeverage’s promise. Both initiatives will collaborate with OpenLeverage throughout this pilot program to:
- Provide notifications when prices move beyond a certain threshold.
- Provide notifications when your position is about to be liquidated or is approaching liquidation.
Even the most degen of degens finds it difficult to identify permissionless marketplaces for leveraged trading, despite the fact that users have seen a plethora of DeFi programs.
Existing decentralized leverage trading platforms only offer a few pairs and a small amount of market depth. A decentralized, permissionless, scalable, secure leverage trading facility that services the long tail and fast-growing DeFi market is required to fully realize DeFi’s vision of global financial access.
About Ethereum Push Notification Service
Ethereum Push Notification Service (EPNS) is a decentralized notification protocol that enables any smart contracts, dApps or even traditional services to send notifications to wallet addresses, as long as those wallet addresses have opted in to receive them from that particular service.