How to add CTR Token to Meta Mask
CTR is now available on Meta Mask. Here is a simple guideline on how you can add CTR Token in just a few clicks
To do this there are 2 options and ill be listing them below as written directly from the creators medium page
Option 1: Add CTR to MetaMask via Coinmarketcap
Step 1: Go to this link: Creator Platform Airdrop Information — Full Schedule And Details | CoinMarketCap
Step 2: Click on MetaMask icon, confirm to add CTR when MetaMask plug-in pop-up. Check again in your MetaMask wallet, CTR will be added successfully.
Option 2: Add CTR to MetaMask manually
- Open MetaMask and click Assets to see the tokens in your wallet.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click Add Token.
3. Click Custom Token
4. Paste the contract address for 0x923b83c26B3809d960fF80332Ed00aA46D7Ed375 into the Token Contract Address field. “CTR” to Token symbol name.
5. Click Next.
6. Hooray! Now you can see your balance of CTR. Click Add Tokens to finish up.
7. You’re done. You’ll now see CTR in your assets list so it’s easier to track and use.
Creator is a Block chain as a Service (BaaS) platform that provides No Code Smart Contract, Low Code DAPP and other services to empower the DeFi and NFT world. Creator’s chain is based on the Polkadot/Substrate which provides true interoperability, user-driven network governance and customizations that focus on DeFi, NFT and other Blockchain services.
Creator has an incredibly friendly UI and multiple enhanced background services. Hence, with or without IT/ Blockchain skills, by filling out some initial information and a few clicks, anyone can simply go live a Smart Contract.
Find out more about Creator: