How to participate all IDO on KoiStarter
Alof of anticipation and curiosity has sparked the interest of both the public and the Creator team .Dut to this influx in new community users , the Creator team has decided to give a turorial on how to participate in the Koistarter IDO.
This article is centered on the above topic and at th end, You will be able to participae in the koistarter IDO encountering little or Zero issues.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Connect Wallet
Step 1: Go to website and Click the “Connect Wallet” button in the header to connect your wallet, choose the network among Ethereum, BSC and Polygon networks and the corresponding wallet you use.: https://koistarter.io/ (website will be available on Nov 16, 2021)
2. Perform KYC : Go to the “My Meal” tab on the Navigation bar to get redirected to the My Profile page and click the “KYC Now” button will redirect you to perform KYC on Blockpass.
- Begin and complete the KYC Process by filling in the necessary details correctly till your KYC status shows “Verified” then begin to accumulate KOI points.
3. Stake:You need to achieve one of the KoiStarter tiers (Matsu, Take, Ume, Kiku) to be eligible to join the IDOs. To stake, please go to https://staking.creatorchain.network/ to Stake $CTR tokens on Creator Staking Pools or click “Staking” menu on the header to stake directly on KoiStarter.
- You can choose to add Liquidity pool with the pair token BBN/CTR or Stake CTR tokens to be eligible for joining IDO.
- You need to click “Approve” on the option which you want to stake $CTR tokens.
- Confirm the transaction in your metamask then procees to enter the amount of $CTR tokens you want to stake and stake.
- Click on the My meal option to know your tier
4. Check your Tier
The total number of KOI points owned by each user on KoiStarter determines their tier.
- You also can upgrade your Tier by clicking on “Upgrade”.
5. Apply Whitelist
Select the pool in which you want to participate in IDO and then click “Join competition.”
- Also note that the requirements to join the whitelist are different for each pool and are decided by the project team.
Before clicking “Submit” button on the popup, make sure that:
- You have completed all tasks required by the project’s team according to your tier.
- You have entered your Twitter/Telegram’s username.
- Step 4: When the whitelist register is finished, you can join the pool and search your full wallet address in the “Winner list” button.
Note: Tier Ume (3) and Tier Kiku (4) are guaranteed to be whitelist winners.
5. Deposit Tokens
Open the information for the pool for which you successfully applied the whitelist. The “Current Max Allowed Allotment” field displays your maximum allocation.
- To make a token deposit, click the “Approve” option and then confirm the transaction cost and after the transsaction has been confirmed, you can enter your deposit number then click on “Deposit” button.
6. Claim Tokens
Click on “Claim” button to take your claimable tokens transferred to your wallet. Then, check your wallet to make sure you have received the tokens to your wallet.
Note that Different tiers come with different rewards . The tiers have been listed below:
Tier Kiku (4) is guaranteed to join the Pre-order Phase.
Tier Ume (3) can definitely join the Guaranteed Phase.
Tier Matsu (1) and Tier Take (2) are allowed to join FCFS Phase (First Come First Serve). Tier Kiku and Ume still are able to join FCFS Phase.
Learn more about Creator and KoiStarter here