The Ethereum Push Notification services recent updates.
Just as a plant can't grow without the necessary nutrients, a project cannot grow without a hardworking team and dedicated community.
The EPNS team has recorded a lot of success n the past and they continue to grow while crossing more milestones.
This article is an overview of the recent updates and achevements.
- Governance: Progressive Decentralized Governance launch imminent 🗳️.
- Development: Showrunners Framework Plug & Play pattern going through last tweaks 🧩 in QA.
- Development: YAM Channel 🍠 in QA stage.
- Development: Channel Discovery 🔭 features in development.
- Development: Browser extension improvements in the works 🤖
- Collaborations: Excited to share that B.Protocol and Ruler Protocol will be joining our pilot program 🤝.
- Conferences: Check out our founder Harsh Rajat’s session during EthCC on the topic — Game Theory in DeFi 🎲.
- Feature: 📺 CNBC-TV18 and WazirXIndia have invited our founder Harsh Rajat to present ‘Crypto: Digital assets of the future’ on 24th and 25th of July at 5pm IST.
- AMA: We welcomed the YAM Finance team for a community AMA this week, read the transcript here. Transcript of last week’s AMA with Alpha Finance is also available now! 💪
- Community: Meet our week-13 ROCKSTAR 🕺 Community NFT drop winners — @samclein, @johnsinclair, @0xStephenByrne and Sean Cheetham. Check out their cool demo of Superfluid X EPNS integration built during EthGlobal — Hackmoney hackathon.
- Contests: Participate in our EPNS x YAM Finance Meme Contest before July 28, 5 pm UTC!
It's always a great time and a very interesting one when a project informs and updates its community members on their achievements. The EPNS team is always doing good.
KUDOS TO THE TEAM!