Things You Should Know About DoragonLand IDO on KOIStarter
The DoragonLand team has just announced that their IDO event will take place on November 30th at KOIStarter and the Oxbull launchpads.
The following is a step-by-step method to joining the whitelist and purchasing the $DOR token on the KOIStarter platform.
Overall IDO Timeline
- Token name: DoragonLand
- Token symbol: DOR
- Token type: BEP20
- Initial market cap: $275,500
- Chain: BSC
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Token public price: 1 DOR = 0.02 BUSD
- Total raise: 180,000 BUSD
- Total token sale: 9,000,000 DOR
- Vesting Schedule: 33% at TGE, 33% at the first month, and 34% at the second month
How To Join IDO on KOIStarter?
You’ll need some KOI points to participate in the IDO event on the KOIStarter platform, which you can get by staking $CTR. The tiers and related requirements for DORAGONLAND IDO this November are shown below.
To stake CTR, you can consider 2 options:
- Stake on Creator: https://staking.creatorchain.network/
- Stake on KOIStarter: https://koistarter.io/staking
When the DoragonLand IDO Whitelist is open at 10 AM UTC on November 25; kindly go to KOIStarter to apply for the whitelist.
- If you stake CTR on the Creator platform, please connect to KOIStarter with the same wallet so that your KOI points are synced.
- If you do not stake your CTR tokens and do not un-stake before the IDO period, you will forfeit your KOI points and will be unable to participate in the IDO.
- KYC is necessary for all Tiers, and you must have it authorized before the whitelist opens. Please go HERE for KYC guidelines on KoiStarter.
- You will undoubtedly be the whitelist winners for Tier Ume and Kiku.
The Creator ecosystem includes Koistarter, which uses the platform’s native CTR as a utility token. Investors can use CTR tokens to join the Koistarter platform and participate in token sale rounds for crypto projects that have been hand-picked and approved. Learn more about KoiStarter:
DoragonLand is a 3D tower rush game that combines battle card gaming with blockchain technology to generate fast-paced brawls amongst dragon warriors in which players can duel with others in real-time for rewards of NFT products and DOR tokens.Learn more about Dragonland