The DoragonLand team has just announced that their IDO event will take place on November 30th at KOIStarter and the Oxbull launchpads.
The following is a step-by-step method to joining the whitelist and purchasing the $DOR token on the KOIStarter platform.
Overall IDO Timeline
- Token name: DoragonLand
- Token symbol: DOR
- Token type: BEP20
- Initial market cap: $275,500
- Chain: BSC
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Token public price: 1 DOR = 0.02 BUSD
- Total raise: 180,000 BUSD
- Total token sale: 9,000,000 DOR
- Vesting Schedule: 33% at TGE, 33% at the first month, and 34% at the second month
How To Join IDO on KOIStarter?
You’ll need some KOI points to participate in the IDO event on the KOIStarter platform, which you can get by staking $CTR. The tiers and related requirements for DORAGONLAND IDO this November are shown below.
To stake CTR, you can consider 2 options:
- Stake on Creator: https://staking.creatorchain.network/
- Stake on KOIStarter: https://koistarter.io/staking
When the DoragonLand IDO Whitelist is open at 10 AM UTC on November 25; kindly go to KOIStarter to apply for the whitelist.
- If you stake CTR on the Creator platform, please connect to KOIStarter with the same wallet so that your KOI points are synced.
- If you do not stake your CTR tokens and do not un-stake before the IDO period, you will forfeit your KOI points and will be unable to participate in the IDO.
- KYC is necessary for all Tiers, and you must have it authorized before the whitelist opens. Please go HERE for KYC guidelines on KoiStarter.
- You will undoubtedly be the whitelist winners for Tier Ume and Kiku.
The Creator ecosystem includes Koistarter, which uses the platform’s native CTR as a utility token. Investors can use CTR tokens to join the Koistarter platform and participate in token sale rounds for crypto projects that have been hand-picked and approved. Learn more about KoiStarter:
DoragonLand is a 3D tower rush game that combines battle card gaming with blockchain technology to generate fast-paced brawls amongst dragon warriors in which players can duel with others in real-time for rewards of NFT products and DOR tokens.Learn more about Dragonland