UniLend’s Permissionless Protocol is now Live on Binance Smart Chain
UniLend is happy to announce the Binance Smart Chain launch of their permissionless DeFi protocol. We’re giving the BSC community the ability to lend any token in the ecosystem with this launch.
UniLend declared earlier this year that it would be broadening its aim to become a multichain protocol. In that series, Chandresh Aharwar, our CEO and Co-Founder, described how BSC is snowballing and making blockchain more accessible to end-users.
“DeFi will span multiple blockchains. While we believe Ethereum will remain at the forefront of the DeFi revolution, we’re starting to see the beginnings of vibrant DeFi ecosystems on various chains, especially Binance Smart Chain. UniLend aims to provide all prominent DeFi communities with the freedom to unlock the full DeFi potential of their assets, no matter which chain they are based on.”
Chandresh Aharwar, UniLend Co-founder & CEO
Unilend has made significant progress in its protocol since then, with successful debuts on Ethereum and Polygon and NOW:
- UniLend Finance’s Permissionless Protocol is now live on Binance Smart Chain along with our popular Lending and Flash Loans product.
- Now anyone will be able to start a lending pool for any token on BSC.
- With our intuitive app, users will be able to start lending their favorite tokens, and immediately the liquidity will be available for Flash Loans.
- UniLend has already announced that 70% of the fees generated from Flash Loans revenue will be rewarded to the lenders; the same will continue on BSC.
- UniLend’s Permissionless Protocol is already live on Ethereum and Polygon with over $ 6 million total value locked/ 25+ tokens
With this recent Improvement,the team can proudly say that UniLend’s protocol is permissionless, allowing anyone in the community to create their tokens. Because of the Flash Loans Technology, the lending is also profitable. As a result, whenever someone uses Flash Loans to borrow tokens, the lenders receive 70% of the fees earned.
HOW UNILEND DOES IT
Unilend Finance’s Protocol is supported by Unilend’s Grants program, which helps to construct the DeFi application. Many teams have already started using it, and BSC teams can now join in as well.
Unilend is also perceived as welcoming additional tokens that wish to begin lending right away.
The team goes above and above to assist such enterprises and assist them in joining the DeFi revolution on BSC. These projects will receive support, integrations, and marketing from the vibrant community of 100k+ members.
To further add more interesting projects and attract users form of interest has been released to the public.